Marjeanne Fields is an apartment syndicator for AZ Wealth Builders. She is a marketing professional, a former flipper, and now owner of 340 units throughout Texas and Louisiana.
In today's episode, she shares her transition from working 80 hours weeks flipping houses to syndicating apartments. As a syndicator, she emphasizes the importance of finding investor commitments, writing offers, and building relationships. She also talks about building trust with brokers by being very specific with your goals and expectations.
Level Up Lightning Round
1. What is your Next Level Goal?
Hit 800 units by the end of the year
2. What advice helped you level up?
Raise money efficiently with processes thanks to:
3. Favorite tool that helped you level up?
4. Most recent book that helped you level up?
· "Capital Raising" by Richard Wilson
5. How can you be reached?